0788 228 4252 / 2284965
The institute is committed towards its social responsibilities along with its academic excellence. The students as well as entire staff contribute in social activities. The college management also play a vital role towards social and cultural responsibilities.
Apart from blood donation drives, Clean India mission, Women Empowerment, Gender Equality, Legal Awareness, Rural Community Development, the institute develops cultural and literacy inclination every year. For this purpose the institute collaborates with many other societies of the state. Hindi, English and Commerce department’s activities organize throughout the year. ‘Hindi Diwas’, ‘Tulsi Jayanti’, ‘Premchand Jayanti’, ‘Cultural Fest’, Chhattisgarhi Cultural Fest’, ‘Samiksha Gosthi’, ‘Book Redemption’, ‘National and International seminars or organized. These activities are aimed to inculcate love towards our state, motherland and mother tongue.
The faculties of the institute keep visiting inter state, country and continent as guest speaker, this contribute a national recognisation for the institute also. NSS and NCC has both boys and girls wings, and apart from this ‘Hindi Parishad’ and ‘Shiksha Sankay Parishad’ remain active throughout the session. The faculties of Political Science and Economics take part in T.V. Channels discussing national interest. Some important events are as follows :-
(1) Dr. Manimekhala, Asst. Prof. Political Science received honor from S.P. Office, Rajnandgaon for her contribution in women empowerment and family counseling.
(2) A special drive was conducted to clean river from 1 st Dec. to 15 Dec. 2019.
(3) Cultural fest by NCC college wing on NCC Day.
(4) Department of Hindi Conducted ‘Hindi Diwas’ on 14 Sept. 2019’, ‘ Swami Vivekanand Jayanti’ on 12 Jan. 2020, and ‘Premchand Jayanti’ on 31 July 2020.
(5) Blood Donation Camp on 15-10-2019.
(6) ‘Divine Workshop’ by Botany Department on 1-10-2019.
(7) Dr. Sudhir Sharma. Attended a Cultural Seminar in Cambodia 5 & 6 June 2019.
Kalyan Post Graduate College was established in the year 1963. It is managed by the Chhattisgarh Kalyan society which is a registered body. The object of starting Kalyan Post Graduate College was to cater to the need of higher education for employees of Kalyan Steel Plant, whose promotion was held up for want of degree education...